We welcome the trust you show us by coming in to Tribeca MedSpa and validate that trust by initiating protocols to protect your safety and that of our staff.
Every one of our staff members has completed training on all new workflows and infection prevention measures. They will be obtaining their temperature each morning before starting work and will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters, including masks and eye protection that will be changed after each patient.
We are confident we can make NYC’s return to work not just a celebration but a safe one while we continue to maintain a higher level of care.
Before your appointment:
- You will receive an email containing comprehensive instructions about our new policies prior to your appointment.
- We will reschedule anyone who is sick or has had exposure to COVID-19 and no cancellation fee will be charged.
Upon your arrival:
- Your temperature and oxygen saturation levels will be checked upon entry. If you don’t pass the screening, we will reschedule the visit and refer you to your general physician.
- We ask that you wear a mask. If you do not have a mask you will be given one to cover your nose and mouth. Please keep it on throughout your visit unless instructed to remove it for a procedure.
- We have reorganized our offices to maximize social distancing and cleanliness, and we have altered workflows to allow patients to wait in an exam room if the tranquility room is occupied.
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointments alone.
- Our exam rooms are sanitized by a special cleaning crew before and after every visit.
- Offices will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day and we will be utilizing ultra violet surface sterilizers throughout the entire Medspa.
We ask that you inform us immediately should you develop COVID-19 symptoms after your visit, so that we may assist in contact-tracing anyone who was inadvertently exposed. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our medspa safety protocols and procedures, please contact us to speak directly to a team member.