Reward Yourself with the ALLE® Loyalty Program
If you enjoy receiving aesthetic treatments, now you can earn rewards for your in-office treatments thanks to ALLE® (formerly called Brilliant Distinctions®). As a member of Allē’s loyalty program, you can earn points on select services such as Botox®, Juvéderm®, Xeomin, Dysport, Jeveau, Kybella®, CoolSculpting®, Cooltone and Laser Genesis. Points can also be earned on products such as Skinceuticals plus receive special offers and exclusive invitations.
Once you join, you’ll start accumulating points each time you come into Tribeca Medspa for treatment. You can save your earned points for up to 12 months and redeem your savings at any time!Join Alle and Start Earning
Save Big with Botox® Banking All Year Long
Take advantage of Tribeca MedSpa’s Botox Banking and save hundreds while stocking up on Botox®, Xeomin, Dysport and Jeveau for the year. Purchase a minimum of 50 units and save at least $300 when we drop the price from $24 to $18 per unit. Not sure how many units you’ll need? Come in for a complimentary consultation with one of our medical aestheticians and feel confident knowing that your prepaid units will never expire. That’s right, never!
And if that’s not enough, receive $200 off dermal fillers when you bank 2 or more full syringes!
* Cannot be combined with other offers. Maximum purchase 300 units. Non transferable.
20% Off Gift Cards
PURCHASE A GIFT CARD FOR $100 OR MORE AND SAVE 20%
Give the gift of selfcare and beauty with a Tribeca Medspa Gift Card! Gift cards are redeemable for ALL medspa services and never expire, giving your recipient the flexibility to choose how and when they want to use your gift.
All you have to do is:
- Choose your gift card amount
- Select to send the card via email or snail mail
- And check this gift off your list, leaving the rest to us!
* Gift Cards are valid at all Tribeca Medspa locations and do not expire. Gift Cards can only be used towards in office services and cannot be combined with any other offers.Purchase Gift Card